Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5th Blog Posting

Holiday Break


     Over the holiday break I did a lot of reading and seeing friends and family.  I started the Uglies series by Scott Westerfield towards the end of break.  I also did a lot of shopping over the long vacation with the money I got from my birthday and Christmas.  My birthday is on December 23rd, so I celebrated my birthday with many relatives and good friends.  Over break I also got the chance to see some movies that I really wanted to watch and just relax and take my mind off work and school.  I finally got the chance to see Mockingjay Part 1 with my friend (Tara).  I enjoyed the days of break when I wasn't celebrating and just reading, shopping, or doing whatever I felt like.
     Over the break I celebrated the holidays with my family.  I helped cook the different meals that we had on Christmas.  For Christmas I mostly just got money because that's all I really asked for.  I enjoyed getting to see my family and hang out with them for Christmas.  On New Years Eve I also saw family and we enjoyed watching the ball in Times Square drop.  I really enjoyed my holiday break with friends and family. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment