Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

Blog-Post Assessment

Academia Barilla

     Academia Barilla is one of my favorite restaurants.  They serve a wide variety of Italian foods that taste delicious.  The Academia Barilla restaurant that I always go to is located in New York City. My favorite dishes from the restaurant have to be one of their pastas.  There pesto pasta is the perfect mix of pesto and pasta.  The pasta not only tastes amazing, but looks great on the plate before you eat it too! Their pizzas and panini are also so delectable.  They taste as if my Italian grandmother made them.  I would recommend this restaurant for anyone who likes Italian food.  You can check out some of the items on their menu.
     Academia Barilla is a chain restaurant owned by the Barilla company.  Most would probably recognize the Barilla company as their brand of pasta.  In 1877 is when Pietro Barilla opened up his first Barilla store and in 1910 that small store becomes a factory.  It was between 1947 and 1979 that Barilla became a popular brand.  The restaurant only uses fresh ingredients and even has a fresh herb garden on one wall of the restaurant.  Every week they replace the old herbs with new herbs.  The food is simple and you can look at the recipe on their website.  This is one of my favorite restaurants because they use all fresh ingredients and the food is delicious.  I also like the location of the restaurant.  I love going to New York City and go to this restaurant whenever I get the chance.
      I don't know exactly where I would go if Academia Barilla closed.  I think it is a great Italian restaurant and has amazing food. You can can even look at the reviews people left on the restaurant.  My other favorite kind of food is sushi, so I would most likely start going to one of my favorite sushi restaurants.  I was actually first went to this restaurant on a field trip for my Italian class.  I'm glad that I found out about Academia Barilla.    
     
 


No comments:

Post a Comment