Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2014

Web 2.0: Do now 12/15

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi 

     There are many things that ignite my passion of helping people and making the world a better place.  For example, whenever I see a group of people or and individual suffering I just feel this need to help.  What's the point of being privileged if you don't use some of that opportunity to help those less fortunate than you?  I always give money to the homeless person on the street and donate to different organizations.  Some people don't realize how much these little things can greatly impact the people and world around them.  I aim to do more then just help individuals. 
     I want to not only help individual people, but help society as a whole.  If everyone were to work together so many major issues would be closer to becoming solved.  I always donate to different cancer organizations because that is an issue that's close to my heart.  Different family members and friends of mine have gotten cancer.  It is events like that in my life that push be to be a better person, make a change, and never take good health for granted.            

No comments:

Post a Comment