Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

RSS Assignment 12-8-14

1.  Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
      I selected these sites to subscribe to because they met the requirements and I also found them interesting.  Most, if not all, of the RSS feeds I picked were on a topic that I personally found intriguing.

2.  Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
      It was extremely easy to find the feeds and subscribe to them.  It only took me about 15-20 minutes to find the feeds for 15 websites.

3.  Which sites were your favorites?
      The sites that are my favorite are the ones in the hobbies folder.  I also like some of the ones in my news folder as well.

4.  What else can you use RSS feeds for?
      You could use RSS feeds for many things.  You could use the constant stream of articles to help you on an essay or research paper.  You can also keep track of topics that are important to you.

5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
    I will most likely continue to use RSS feeds.  They help me kept track of information about a certain topic or event going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment